Graduation parties, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, family potlucks…it’s that time a year again! Time to bring a dish to a celebration. If you’re on for a dessert this year, you definitely want to try Milky Way Cream Cheese Brownies. They are a gooey hot mess of everything you love. If you can make brownies from a box, you can make this. Here’s what you need:
1 family size box brownie mix plus ingredients on package (19.5 oz)
15 fun size Milky Way bars, chopped
1 pkg. cream cheese softened (8 oz.)
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the brownie mix according to the package. Mix in half of the chopped Milky Way bars into the batter. Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese, egg yolk, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Drop by spoonful evenly over the batter.
4. Swirl the cream cheese mixture with the brownie mixture with a knife.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle the top with the remaining Milky Way pieces and bake for 5 more minutes until pieces are slightly melted.
6. Remove from the oven. Once cool, cut into bars and serve.
That’s it! For more delicious recipes, check out the Recipes page.
You might also like: